Saturday 18 June 2016

Orange Floral Dress









Wallis dress (similar) | Tory Burch cardigan (purchase here) | George shoes (similar)

Bright orange clothing isn't everyone's first choice but personally I'm a huge fan. I love bright colours. I bought this dress in a sale at my local BHS and I'm really happy with my purchase. I couldn't find it online anywhere so I've linked a similar one above. I've toned down the boldness of the dress with a neutral pair of shoes and cardigan.
Shoes aren't usually something I spend a whole lot of money on unless I'm feeling dangerous. I'm accident prone and I'm always scuffing them or getting them dirty. I'd much rather pick up a pair of £10 shoes than endure the emotional turmoil associated with ruining an expensive pair. I bought these shoes from Asda; they were cheap, matched my outfit and they've held up pretty well so far.
The photos were taken in Betws-y-Coed where I spent the day with my family.

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, the floral dress, just in time for summer. You have amazing blog and I follow you on BLOGLOVIN. please visit my blog and if you like it, would follow me too? Thank you so much and please keep in touch! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE your dress so cute! :)

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this pretty orange floral number, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely look! I looove your dress, perfect for summer ♡

    ReplyDelete